Fistula is basically a hole caused in between any of the two internal organs like vagina and anus and many others. The two organs can be anything internal including a vein and artery. Fistula is caused by many factors like the following ones.
- Fistula at birth
- Crohn’s Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Different types of Infections
- Injuries caused due to various reasons
- Complications arising out of other surgeries
Symptoms of Fistula
Fistula leads to Incontinence. Incontinence is a medical condition which cannot be controlled. Some symptoms of Fistula are listed below.
- Soreness or infection in the genital area
- Fluid leaking out of the Vagina in an uncontrolled manner – in the case of Vesicovaginal Fistula
- Discharge that smells foul & Gas leaking from the vagina – in the case of Rectovaginal Fistula, Enterovaginal Fistula and Colovaginal Fistula
Fistula can be diagnosed with the help of different kinds of medical tests which include
- Blood Test
- Urine Test
- Lower GI Series
- CT Enterography
- Vaginal Dye Test
- MR Enterography
- Fistulogram or Sinogram
Once the diagnosis part of Fistula is done, various kinds of therapies and treatment methods are available like Intracranial Vascular Treatment and Embolization of Brain Aneurysms and Fistulas.
Types of common Fistulas
There are many types of Fistula based on the location of the opening. Some types of Fistula are listed below.
- Vesicovaginal Fistula – Opening in the Urinary Tract
- Enterovaginal Fistula – Opening in the small bowel
- Rectovaginal Fistula – Opening in the Rectum
- Colovaginal Fistula – Opening in the Colon
Medical conditions that cause Fistula
Many medical conditions cause Fistula. Some of them are listed below.
- Post childbirth infection in the Episiotomy
- Perineum getting affected due to deep tearing
- Side effects of radiation used to treat Pelvic Cancer
- Surgeries performed on Rectum, Anus, Vagina and Perineum
Get rid of Fistula making use of Fistula Laser Surgery in Kota. Fistula Surgery Cost in Rajasthan is highly cost effective and performed by expert Doctor in Rama Krishna Hospital Kota Rajasthan. Fistula operation recovery time is very short since it is not the traditional one done with the Laser technology. Fistula surgery by a laser is a simple and easy process which causes no pain to the patients who undergo the same. Fistula surgery cost in India is highly reasonable catering to the affordability of all classes of people in the society. Patients can avail the services of the best fistula doctor in Rajasthan who is famous for offering the best Fistula Laser Treatment.